lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

Is rare because you never wake up one day and says I want to finish everything. is difficult when people do not put in your place. More complicated still is not knowing that I have inside, if I follow my heart or my mind .. I got tired is simple. I just need to get my head clear .. the strange thing is that someone else come between my decisions but seems to be more physical than chemical, as I love those eyes could not stop looking. has something that blows my hundred but as safety always has to go his way. is the typical person who lacks a coat and tie and shirt and is enforceable. life is not so, not based on money, money can not buy feelings. I do not mean it has to be whether or love, I mean there are other feelings that money can not change, neither can replace. even so I have so keen to continue crossing my path. for now is to think and not send more shit ..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario