domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

This I love


And it might not be wise I'd still have to try with all the love I have inside, I can't deny. I just can't let it die cause her heart's just like mine and she holds her pain inside. So if you ask me why she wouldn't say goodbye, I know somewhere inside , there is a special light still shining bright and even on the darkest night she can't deny. So if she's somewhere near me I hope to God she hears me, there's no one else could ever make me feel I'm so alive. I hoped she'd never leave me please God you must believe me, I've searched the universe and found myself within' her eyes. No matter how I try, they say it's all a lie so what's the use of my confessions to a crime of passions that won't die in my heart..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario