lunes, 17 de enero de 2011

It's you that I want

I don't call people "prince charming" for no reason, so be assured that I didn't call you like that out of a simple mood. I've dedicated a whole chapter to you, and another ten pages, full of words, front- and backpage. I've said it back then and I've said it today, yet the words don't lose their meaning. I love you. I know I'm not always an easy person to deal with. I make up my mind and change it again, make decisions and disband them again. I know that I can get a real bitch and be the shy lamb just seconds later. But if that's something to blame me for, then I can't help it but question your view of the world. I know that officially, you didn't blame me for my flaws. But over the years I've come to know you pretty well, and I can see that at some point, my behaviour bothers you. But I can't help it. I've worked on myself, but eventually, I can say that from all the mistakes I've done in the past, I only regret a few. Everything I've ever done made me to who I am by today, and from the few things I regret is setting you free in first place. Then again, I can't say I'm sorry. I can't be sorry for being myself and for making mistakes, humans make mistakes, and people learn from mistakes. As for me, I've learned that you, my first love, still owns my heart. Every little piece has got your name on it. And I can only defend myself by not blaming you but reminding you about what you've put me through in the past. Your mind wasn't that clearly made up either, and still I forgave you. So why don't you think about it all again and tell me then, if your love isn't enough to make this going again. It's you that I want, with all of my heart, with every piece of my body, with every cell in my brain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario